Working as part of the Departments Reliability Team, the Reliability Team Leader has the responsibility and accountability for making technical decisions that impact all production within the Department. Daily liaising with production and all key parties; providing leadership to their team in relation to all reliability improvements and resources.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Day to Day leadership of the resources of the Departmental Reliability Craft roles, ensuring sufficient resources are always available to deal effectively with planned work within the department.
· Help to plan and schedule the work set by the Reliability & Control Engineers.
· Review all repeat failures or areas of concern with the Team and help develop effective solutions.
· Provide Leadership and development to the team
· Use your knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical systems and equipment, automation and control systems to prioritise work to be completed
· Review all failures or areas of concern with the team and develop effective solutions.
Skills Essential to the Role:
· Essential - Time served industrial Apprenticeship, plus 5 years’ relevant industrial experience.
· Desirable - HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline.
· Desirable - Qualification in Management & Leadership.
· Natural problem solver with a decisive attitude.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday Days
· Pension matched up to 7%
· 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance
· Health Cash Plan
· Monthly and Annual Company Performance Bonus
· Attendance Bonus
· Gym Discount
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Wellbeing Support
· Ironbridge Gorge Museum tickets for employees and their families