Please note that this policy solely covers personal information related to www.bridgnorthaluminium.co.uk, it does not apply to personal data collected from third party websites associated with our website (e.g. Vimeo). These websites have their own privacy policies which you should refer to.
In this policy, the party referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” is Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd. Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4155640) with registered office at Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd, Stourbridge Road, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 6AU.
What information do we collect?
The only information we collect from you via our website is anonymised, obtained automatically when you interact with our website:
- Your IP address
- The internet browser and device you use to access our website
- The data and time of your visit and how you use our website
- Location data
We occasionally use unmanned aerial systems (drones) in order to monitor and maintain our land, assets and our processes. The drones will be flown by CAA authorised pilots either employed by Bridgnorth Aluminium or third party contractors. We aim to avoid flying drones directly overhead or within 50 metres of persons, vehicles, vessels or properties. We will limit the amount of personal data captured when using drones as much as is reasonably practicable by only capturing recordings/images on a strictly necessary basis (by only starting to record when the drone is in place and not during take-off and landing unless necessary), and keep them for as long as is necessary, and also notify the individuals that the recording is taking place using a notice.
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes, as per the lawful bases detailed in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679:
- To maintain, improve and manage our website (legitimate interest)
- To better understand how visitors use our website (legitimate interest)
- To enhance users’ website experience (legitimate interest)
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose it was provided for, or because there is a legal or regulatory requirement for us to do so.
How do we protect your information?
What are your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to:
- Obtain access to, and request copies of, the personal information that we hold about you
- Request restrictions to, or cessation of, our processing of your personal information in certain ways (e.g. for direct marketing)
- Withdraw consent at any time, where we are relying on it to process your personal information
- Object to your personal information being processed, where we are relying on our legitimate interests to process it
- Have inaccuracies or incompleteness in personal information rectified
- Request erasure of personal information that we hold about you
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
To exercise one or more of these rights, please email your request(s) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or make your request in writing to FAO DPO, Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd, Stourbridge Road, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 6AU (UK)
Changes to this Policy
In order to comply with any superseding legislation and changes to our business, we may need to revise this policy in future. Whilst we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, we will keep an up-to-date copy of our policy on this page (please review frequently for updates).