Please note that this policy solely covers personal information related to www.bridgnorthaluminium.co.uk, it does not apply to personal data collected from third party websites associated with our website (e.g. Vimeo). These websites have their own privacy policies which you should refer to.
In this policy, the party referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” is Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd. Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 4155640) with registered office at Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd, Stourbridge Road, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 6AU.
What information do we collect?
The only information we collect from you via our website is anonymised, obtained automatically when you interact with our website:
- Your IP address
- The internet browser and device you use to access our website
- The data and time of your visit and how you use our website
- Location data
How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes, as per the lawful bases detailed in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679:
- To maintain, improve and manage our website (legitimate interest)
- To better understand how visitors use our website (legitimate interest)
- To enhance users’ website experience (legitimate interest)
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose it was provided for, or because there is a legal or regulatory requirement for us to do so.
How do we protect your information?
What are your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to:
- Obtain access to, and request copies of, the personal information that we hold about you
- Request restrictions to, or cessation of, our processing of your personal information in certain ways (e.g. for direct marketing)
- Withdraw consent at any time, where we are relying on it to process your personal information
- Object to your personal information being processed, where we are relying on our legitimate interests to process it
- Have inaccuracies or incompleteness in personal information rectified
- Request erasure of personal information that we hold about you
- Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
To exercise one or more of these rights, please email your request(s) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or make your request in writing to Marketing Department, Bridgnorth Aluminium Ltd, Stourbridge Road, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 6AU (UK).
What are cookies and why do we use them?
The Information Commissioner's Office's definition of a cookie is:
"A small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things (e.g. remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket and counting the number of people looking at a website)"
We use two cookies on our site:
- PHPSESSID (used as an identifier for your current session)
This is a strictly necessary cookie, our website cannot function properly without it. These types of cookie do not require consent to use as they do not store any personal data
- Google Analytics (used as a benchmarking tool to analyse traffic on our website)
This is a performance cookie which collects data about how our visitors use the website. Only anonymous benchmarking data is collected via this cookie, we do not and will not use the service to process any data that personally identifies you as an individual
As we continue to develop our digital presence, this anonymous data is/will be used solely to improve the performance and content of our website for users.
Whilst our website may not function correctly without cookies enabled, please visit www.aboutcookies.org for guidance on how to manage your cookie preferences (should you wish to alter these).
Changes to this Policy
In order to comply with any superseding legislation and changes to our business, we may need to revise this policy in future. Whilst we reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, we will keep an up-to-date copy of our policy on this page (please review frequently for updates).